Tuesday 7 December 2010

Developments of Media City Illustration


This is the illustration design I did 3 weeks ago.Although it is showing the idea of combining elements of Media City with cat's cradle,the design itself doesn't look professional because of the rough background.I decided to keep the knitting lines and the photographs of my hands and redesign a background for them.


Firstly I adjusted the brightness and contrast of the whole image to get rid of the background.



After that I wanted to experiment with some lighting effects in Photoshop and see what effects I can get. 


Among the experiments I have done I was particular interested in this ringed light shadows. 

I changed the light effects to metal colour as it looks modern and it also presents the atmosphere of future developments of Media City UK.


    After that I painted some colourful dots to fill the background,most of the dots are light blue as I think this colour fits the frame colour.


More dots added

No comments:

Post a Comment