Sunday 7 November 2010

my fond style of illustrations

I am fond of  a pictorial style is which mixed by photographs and drawings instead of pure painting or photos.I think they can be created into some very interesting and eye-catching effects by changing colors,positions,shapes or adding illustrations.There are some examples I want to share!





push the skyscraper!


                                                                                 
androphagous tunnel?



look at that!



don't let go!



pouring...




face dragging




scared eggs




yummy~


  I am very  interested in this kind of ideas. They present simple things in the awesome and original way. For my illustration design of Media city UK  I really wanted to explore in mixing photographs,drawings and digital skills.                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment